Monday, February 23, 2015

thank you!


My heartfelt thanks to everyone who helped make our baby shower possible.  Rowan Public Library was the first place I visited when we moved to China Grove five years ago--the first place I made lasting friendships in this community, and what has truly made China Grove feel like home.  I still can’t believe we’re having a baby, but I’m so grateful to know that you’re all cheering us on to the finish line.  I cannot express in words how grateful Seth and I are for the outpouring of love and support you have shown us throughout the past five years, and especially this past weekend.  I am so privileged to have worked at each location and thus worked alongside pretty much everyone in the organization.  I love you all and can’t wait for you to meet our little man!

Love always,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print Friendly