Wednesday, April 24, 2013

a BIG THANK YOU to all

I found this e-mail hanging out in my “drafts” folder awaiting a final head count for the programs.  Sorry I missed putting this in News & Notes, but I wanted to give credit to everyone who had a hand in making these programs happen.  : )

Thanks,

April

Money $mart Week
A big thank you to all staff for helping promote our programs for Money Smart Week 2013.  We had over 100 participants in our programs ranging from recycled crafts to gardening on a budget.  A special thank you to Tara for helping set up; Dennis for helping tear down; and Gretchen, Melody, and Pat T. for all of their help in between!  I also appreciate the lovely staff donations for the Swap Shop.  Things are always better when we work together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print Friendly